geovisite and PR my Blog

Senin, 21 April 2008

Add my Friend Link ( postingan sedikit Menyimpang cuma utk 7 hari )

Sebelumnya siapkan dulu Note Pad di ( All Program >> Asesoris>> Note Pad.lalu copy - copy aja dulu link2 Rekan2 Blogger yang sudah kasih komen dan ngajak tukeran link ke dalam Note Pad.
lalu masuk ke Steps berikut :

1.Copy paste your favorite link into New site URL Field ( ex.http://dani.blogspot.com )
2.Make a Name into New Site Name Field (ex. Free-english )
3.Press Add Link Button
4.Save Changes

5 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale mengatakan...

Believe it or not, I used the old blogger version until just a month or so ago. I coded everything inside of the template. I do miss being able to code "anywhere". The new version is slick though, in that you can drop / drag widgets.

Hello from Hollydale!

chodirin mengatakan...

drop a link from blogger widget will not shown on google search engine. but if we drop a link in classic template, u will get different with blogger beta.
correct me if i am wrong

4ever7 mengatakan...

I used the link list widget first, but now I'm using a different widget for my link list. Now I can customize my links exactly how I want them to appear on my blog.

ANAK PESISIR mengatakan...

hai, mampir ni bro liat2 blogmu, ok jg ya blog nya

Tri Wijaya CV mengatakan...

Sewa Alat Berat

Visit Indonesia

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

AUTO BACK LINK

Auto Backlink

award dari Seri bahasa

award from Schizoshrink- Sweet Pinoy

award from Grace receiver/slusman

award from Grace receiver/slusman

picture from BacimTurky

award from nenoneno

award from nenoneno

waktu Jambi